- Exist before 17th Century of Kutai kingdom to show the social class of Dayak tribe.
- jaunt nguku wore by mantiq (noble/ king)
- waniq ngelukng wore by marantikaq (commoners)
- Weaving ulap Doyo or Cain ulap Doyo is an art weave cloth of the tribe of Benuaq in Cape Isuy, District Kutai, Samarinda, East Kalimantan.
Ulap Doyo weaving
- Doyo called because its main ingredient is fiber leaf of Doyo.
- Doyo leaf chosen as woven material as strong fiber to be used as thread.
- Benuaq tribal women make woven in the form of clothing, bag, shirt, pants, wallet, and so forth.
- Dragon pattern represents the beauty of women, boat represents teamwork, tiger represents power, stairs means effort and unity.
Dayak Benuaq, Samarinda, East Kalimantan